Quote Originally Posted by BBM715 View Post
Yes I'm sorry to say. On a very dark night in Grayling I was out running an errand for the CO and had to park and walk into his site. When I came back to "the tree" (among the 40 million out there) someone had moved my CUCV! Well, moved it about 20 yards away next to some other tree - they were tricky about it too - that tree looked just like "the tree" I had origionally parked next to. After that I always left the BO marker lights on so that trickster couldn't get me again! lol
Ooops! But hey, it happens to the best of us.

I had a customer several years ago who had a Suzuki ATV we just did some major repairs on for him, including new plastic, seat cover, tires and other stuff. It was a larger utility ATV if I remember correctly.

Anyway, he rode quite a lot, and also drank a lot too, and got out on the trail and stopped in the woods and walked a distance away to answer nature's call. Whether he was too drunk to remember he was riding, or he lost his way, isn't clear, but he couldn't find his ATV and hiked back out and home.

The next morning he woke up and couldn't find his ATV or remember any of the details. The bike was lost for good.

I bet some kid had the find of a lifetime out there in the woods in the following days......